We are very excited that the Governor of California has released churches to begin meeting together again in limited capacities provided they adhere to the CDC and CDPH Guidelines. While the dangers of this global pandemic are still very real in many places, we are optimistic that for us in Placer County and the surrounding areas, things seem to be looking up. As such, we will begin meeting together again but things will not be “the same as before.” There is a Youtube video below as well as some links to information that you may want to look at. In additions to the many protocols that we are doing, the following guidelines are what you as the church family need to know prior to joining.
- If you are sick, or suspect that you are getting sick, please refrain from joining our corporate time of worship.
- Please sit with your family unit, and maintain proper physical distancing inside as well as outside the building.
- If you have small children, please keep them near you to maintain proper physical distancing of other families.
- There will be no children's classes or staffed nursery at this time.
- The nursery will be self-serve, and available only for parents with children less than 2 years old.
- PPE, face-masks, and face-coverings are permitted and encouraged if you should desire per the CDC guidelines.
- Only one person is permitted inside the restrooms at a time.
- Please wash your hands as needed, and take advantage of the sanitizing stations throughout the building.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, throw tissue in trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Consider bringing your own water bottle as there will be no coffee, water, or refreshments available.
- Be aware, be kind, be sensitive, and be loving to one another.
Please take the time to watch the video below as it will hopefully clear up any confusion and answer any questions that you may have.